WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Monday, January 7, 2008

Hey girls! am posting this cause everyone are doing it XD;;

Name: Hikari =3 *not my real name xp*
Birthdate : June 11th,1994
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Hometown : Somehwhere on earth >D
Age:13
Height: 166-167 cm
Wight: secret T_T *am fat*
Shoe-size :umm I think its 40?
Nickname: HiFan , Hichan , ShoSho =3
Special abilities : Always hyper even when am crying I laugh..maybe am just weird? =3
Hobbies : swimming , chatting and cooking =3
Instruments Hichan can play : Non >_<
Instruments Hichan hopes to play : piano =3
Something Hichan wants now : I want to pass all my exams , getting JE stuff, HSJ's debut concert's DVD
Family: Father,Mother,1 elder brother,3 elder sisters . *am the youngest 8D*
Strong point : I never get mad , I can stay up for 2 days without sleeping ^___^V
Week point : Shy , tickelish , sensitive....and a baka
Admires : my sister 15 y.o sister =3
Favorite fashion : boyish , girlish I like both XD
Favorite music : J-pop
Favorite word : baka , kawaii 83
Favorite movie : She's the man
Favorite food: ICE-CREAM!!<3
Favorite animal: cats & bunnies
Favorite part of face or body : Hair & eyes
Favorite color: Yellow , baby pink , baby blue , white+black and baby green
My fave wise saying: Ganbatte!
When I want to get married:50+ >D I dont want to get married

Ps: I wont be posting here cause I'll be away for exams ! and I wont go on that much cause I need to start studying for them T_T Minna I'll miss you *Hugs HSGP+KEN!*

ByeBye~! =3

No comments: