WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thx kaoru-chan

Yay..we finally have a blog..*Smiles*Kaoru-chan omedeto and arigato!!Introduction ne...Watashi wa Koga Natsumi desu and yes it is my real name.You can call me Natsumi sensei that's what the girls call me or even Sumi-chan.I am 14.I am one of the K,N,E and yes I am N.hee..hee...I love HSJ and Ya-Ya-Yah.Yabu is the best(MY No.1)!I am now writing my 9th fanfic.Do you girls want it lol....
@Kei-chan you are right ne we have 10 people like HSJ....LOL...Yeah kaoru-chan and I are from Malaysia.


Ja...

Natsumi-chan signing off
p/s Sorry about my fanfic minna..I'm sorry...My computer is being fixed and connection problems.. so minna gomen *Bows for appology*

No comments: