WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Monday, November 26, 2007

Beautiful Japan

Here you go guys pictures of Japan

Cool right??
I bought 1 of those.Starbucks.It was being sold butMy mum said It was a waste of money
Zen temple. Ferris wheel
LOL can anyone notice the HEI SEI word?

Minna...I just came back from Japan a few days ago..lucky I had connection problem when I was there.I stayed at Kanazawa.Here are some of the picture.Dozo.I am sorry everyone I went to Kanazawa so I dont think any Johnny boys' will be there but I will be going again next year and I promise everyone If I see any JE boys eps HSJ and NewS I will get their autograph.Next year I am camping near Shibuya(Johnny's building) and hunt them down(I'll be staying in tokyo.)And if I do meet them,present for the HSGP and K,N,E. For Kaoru-chan,Massu-kun's.Kei-chan's Dai-chan's and Yama-chan's.For Juu-chan,Yama-chan's and Chii-chan.For Eka-can,Yama-chan.Hikari-chan,Hakaru-kun of corse Hikaru-kun.Sho-chan 's,Shoons.And request for any autographs tell me ne.I will try my best to find them and get their autograph's.Being serious..lol




-Natsumi-chan-

1 comment:

RenPoole said...

natsu natsu~
if you go to japan next year,please take Inoo's autograph for me~onegai shimasu!