WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Friday, March 28, 2008

Back?

Hi girls. How's everyone?

I got back from Singapore yesterday night. Reached Brunei almost 11 pm -_-"

Me and my cousins had to greet the guests at my aunt's wedding and politely tell them to sign a guest book. It was fun having to smile and look like you know the strangers. XP


I didnt shop on clothes that much. What drained my money this time was mags. I went into Kino like 5 times? (2 different outlets though or else the workers are bound to recognise me XD) I spend my money in those 5 mags that i didnt let myself buy a japanese girl fashion mag too. I end up dreaming about it XD (I have my mum's 'sickness' of dreaming about things you want but didnt get)


Back home now.. with 3 more days of holidays left and loads of homeworks to do.

I went to the post office today and collected my HSJ calendar. After making my dad make a letter so that i can pick if up myself because its his name (my dad's working for a month, if i waited for him they'll have send the parcel back to Hongkong!) the people at the post office didnt even look at it. It was just like okay, no prob, you can take it -_-"


Answering Kaokao's question, the only NEWS news i know is that they're releasing a new single called summer time? or something like that and i read somewhere there'll be a tegomass song coming?


Have you girls watched HSB's O'Zack (sp?) advertisement? It's amusing. XD here


okay pics:

Heart shaped donut! XP


I forgot to rotate this image before uploading sorry XD (Natsumi~! can you please translate for me what it says at the book mark plastic? with the arrows pointing an all)


My hair (Since i didnt show it to anyone after i cut it last week):



Blame my phone for the crappy pictures XD I look tired in the last pic. Its 12 am right now. off to sleep in a while



Edit: Oh not to forget my fahrenguys~ I think they're evil looking XD I like the box cos it has windows and chandeliers that i wont take them out of it ^_^

Thats all.. Nite nite~


-Eka-

No comments: