WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY US

omg~!!! X3 I cant belive its already a year since we all met~! x3 ok..soo..I'm sneaking away from studying just to post this soo I wont make it long XD *gets kicked*

To Natchin ,
*Hugs* I'm glad I've meet you and you were a great nechan for me~! Daisuki~! *hugs more* I hope we'll conteniue being sisters forever~! :D

To Purple
*Hugs* I really really wub you~!!! and I really am glad I've became one of your friends :D oh and I cant wait to go to london soo that we'll be able to go out together "hopefully" X3 *Hugs* Please stay as one of my friends/nechans for another 10+ years :D

To Elvie ,
I'm not sure if you're reading this but I hope you are~! I really miss you~ *Hugs* , i hope you're having a great time atm~ =3 talk to you soon~

To Arth,
Yo baka monkey xD *Hugs* I wubs you~! :3 Thank you for being the best baka-nechan for a year~! please conteniue to be the hyper arth I know~! Daisukix1937328749837948374897 8D

To Keichi,
MAMA~! *Hugs* I miss chatting with you D: how're you? x3 I hope you're doing great~ =3 daisuki~ x3

To AyuAyu,
Ayuuu~!! where are you? ;-; *Hugs* I miss you ~!! Thank you for being the person I can relay on 8D *Hugs* daisuki~!!<3 please take care of me from now on~ :Dv

To Kaochin,
Kaochin~! Twinie~! *Hugs* how're you? :D I'm glad I've meet you and I hope you'll stay my twin and be the hyper massu-fan foreveeeeeeer~ =3

To Kimie ,
Hey kimkim =3 how're you? its been a long time ne~ =3 I hope you're fine~ I miss seeing you spam with arth on out convo's *giggles* I hope we'll be able to get along better than ever~! :D

To Yuchi ,
CUBBIE~! *Hugs and hides before getting kicked* I wub you~ =3 and I blame you on getting me addicted to are you a good giel now XD *waves a Jae<3 flags and a Min<3 flag* XD keep on being good to bunny ne~ :D *Hugs again* bunny wubs her owner~!!!!

ok..that was unexpectedly long o.o XD
I L OVE EVERY SINGLE HSGP+KEN MEMBER~!!!! *group hug* AND I"M GLAD I'VE MEET ALL OF YOU~!! and I hope we'll stay friends for life~!!1 *runs off under her books*

~Hichan~!

No comments: