WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HI GIRLS~明けましておめでとう~ Happy belated new year :D

Hey girls~
How are you?
I really miss the spamming >.<
School started.
Am going to be really busy this year too and can only go online when I am super free and during weekends.
I cant come only 4 weeks before exams.
It's going to be really tough.T.T
Anyway,Happy New Year あけおめ~!


@Keichi
Good luck with your fanfic and studies. :)

@Kao and Ayuchan
Good luck with your exams this year :) Come online if you can,alright?

@Hichan
Bunny,Usagichan!I want my new phone

@Yuchi
*pinches* I hate Chemistry -_-

@Ekachan
How is London? >.<>

@Roro
RORO!Thanks to you Pchu is calling me Batsu -_- and come back soon,ok?miss you a lot.

@Pchu
If you are reading this,I MISS YOUR SPAMMING!

@Kimie
Congraz on getting your internet back XD

@Elvie
Come back soon if you can :D We all miss you :)

Oh yeah! Did I tell you Japan was awesome~? XD
I havent posted pictures because of school ≧・≦
but anyway I promise to post it :)
I hope this post is not too boring for you ≧・≦
Ah!Before i forget,if you girls just want to talk/spam for fun,just email me :) I promise to reply.(might not be right away but I'll try :) )

Edited

Happy Chinese New Year to those who are celebrating :D



-natsumi-

No comments: