WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

spring~

Wah... I havent post here in a loooong time~!

I'm Eka reporting from Reading, UK (yes i'm back at school for the summer term >.<)
What's the news? It's spring~!
Where the trees around are all shaded in 'new' green,
the grass looks so green, fluffy and carpet-ty that you just want to lie down on it
the cherry(and cherry blossom) trees are blooming~ It's really pretty...

what i cant get used to yet is the fact that it gets dark only around 8+ pm! look~

a view from my window~ took it at around 5.30 AM :P woke up early today.

I cant wait for my HSJ dvd to reach me~ I need my dosage of JUMP-ness >.<

I have exams coming up in end of may to june~ i must work hard! (but i'm still lazy~ *sleeps*)

How's everyone? Havent chat with everyone in a while~ Havent seen Kaokao and Roro on9 at all >.<>

No comments: