WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Friday, December 5, 2008

Maybe Nakajima Yuto's Future Girlfriend's 126 Questions

Tagged by : Natsumi Koga


Phrase you would want to confess to a boy: Please be mine! XD

What do you wear to sleep?: nightdress or shorts and t-shirts

Your pose when sleeping?: looking at big room

How long do you bath?: 5 to 20 minutes based on my mood.

Where do you wash first?: neck.

What is your best mimic impression?: this one =.=” haha

Favorite place to shop: Any bookstore.

What do you often buy at a convenience store? : Lollipop

Most expensive thing you ever bought: with my money or my parents’ money?

What you can apologize now.: um sorry? I don’t know who I want to say sorry to. To everyone I guess!

Favorite fashion item.: Jeans and Hoodie.

Hair cut you want to try: BALD! XD

What are you into?: Book, Music and JE Drugs! haha

Favorite phrase: uh thanks and sorry

Favorite song: Anything that sounds nice

Favorite movie: TWILIGHT! Lol for now! Edward Cullen aka Cedric aka Robert Pattinson is so hot!

Favorite book: Air Head by Meg Cabot.

Favorite manga: Katekyo Hitman REBORN! by Amano Akira

Favorite ramen: uh I have no idea.

Favorite TV show: uh not really watch TV.

Favorite food: Anything sweet will do. Actually anything can for my stomach!

Least favorite food : Anything that involve with shells!

Favorite emoticon: =.=”

What are you afraid of most?: “I’m more afraid of losing you!” lol

What did you cry about recently?: Madagascar 2 : Escape to Africa

What were you happy about recently?: Eat?

What were you angered about recently?: about Twilight Saga books.

What did you dream about recently?: I saw my seniors taking exam and speaking with unidentified language. I think I’m a ghost in that dream.

When did you recently JUMP?: Just now when I saw spider! XD

When did you recently CAMP? : When I was 10 XD

When did you recently SHAMPOO? : Last night.

Favorite type of boy? : Pretty, hansome. Good-looking I mean. Hum nice to me and my family and friends. Accept my behaviors and stuff.

Favorite haircut for a boy: Anything is fine except for the really long hair like a princess.

Favorite fashion for boys: tuxedo? Haha casual clothing is fine.

Ideal kiss situation : Hmm never kiss with a guy. But I want the place to be really nice under the big blue sky!

How would you want a boy to confess? : Say it in front of me.

How would you want your boy to call you?: Just my name would be fine. I love you my boy! XD

How many times have you experienced confession: I guess never. haha

What would you not want a boy to do? : uh hurt my feelings?

What would you give a boy (presents)?: Anything that he wants. But based on what he wants.

What phrase would make you happy if a boy says this to you: I’ll always be with you.

What would shock you? : A lot of things.

Your boyfriend is late. How long would you wait? : Till he come but I’ll go around first! XD

When is your first love?: true first love? When I was nine years old.

Your proposal words? : Does girl propose? Well, I’ll say “Please be mine.”

When would you marry? : uh when I’m ready.

How many kids do you want? : 2 or 3. 2 boys 1 girl. I want the boys protect the girl.

Anything you want to say to your feature husband?: Can I be yours?! XD

What would you name your kids?: Hum unthinkable. Based on my husband’s name and my name.

What does your family call you by? : Ad, sis, baby and sie.

Your memorable family vacation: Hmm a lot in my head. So can’t choose.

Your favorite home cooked meal: Savory Egg.

What do you call your mom by?: Mom, Ibu(in malay), mommy.

What was your breakfast today?: I still don’t take my breakfast

Your first ever memory that you remember.: I hit my head on the wall.

What did you want to be when you were little?: Teacher

A serious injury you ever experienced: I cut my finger with a knife and I lost a lot of blood(since I cut some of my blood stream there). And that finger was pale blue that time! and my lips too! XD

Lessons you took when you were little: uh violin?

Favorite place at school: My own place in my class.

Favorite school lunch: Pineapple Juice. I don’t eat at school.

Least favorite school lunch: Like I say I don’t eat at school.

Favorite curriculum: Math and Science.

Least favorite curriculum: Geography. But I try to love it now. ‘cause I need to!

Favorite field day activity: Running?

Least favorite field day activity: uh well no idea.

Committees involved in: uh na da.

How do you spend your break time?: uh reading, listening to music, sleep and looking at my comp silently.

The longest phone conversation: uh an hour

How many numbers are in your cell phone?: I don’t count them but I think like 40+?

Where do you want to go?: A place that can give me calmness. I guess Rome or New Zealand?

Most respectful person: My parents, my siblings, my seniors, my friends, Nakajima Yuto.

Who do want to meet the most?: If I can I want to meet Yuto Nakajima and snatch him away! XD

Most desired thing right now.: HSJ’s singles!

Most respectful senior: Apple and Pineapple and Mango! They’re the best!

If you were to become the prime minister of Japan: I’m a Malaysian but it is okay! Hmm a place that full of technology more than now that can be used by all people.

What would you do if you to become a boy? : I want to be like Yuto! and pick up girls? XD

You won 3 billion yen from a lottery, what would you do? : Keep in the bank and use some of it to buy the things that I need.


What would you want to be if you were reborn?: A Plant.

Your house is on fire. What do you grab out? : JE stuff, my phone, my wallet!

The last day of Earth. What would you do?: I’ll say to the guy that I love, “I like you” and be his girlfriend for a day? XD

Who do you want from HSJ to be your boyfriend?: Yuto, Keito, Hikaru.

Who do you want from HSJ to be your older or little brother? : As always, Ryutaro gonna be my little brother, Yuto is my twin(although I’m not in the same year as him), the rest will be my older brother.

Little: hum what little?

What do you want to say to yourself in 10 years?: Don’t be lazy and change your behavior and be a successful woman!
A person who is sensitive (can’t stand) to heat or to cold? Both. But Don’t really care about it.

Are you an impatient or patient person?: uh patient I guess.

Are you a romantic or a realistic person? : Realistic?

Your hobby right now: uh reading.

First thing you do when you wake up is? : Sit in front of my comp.

How long does it take you to get out of the house from waking up in the morning?: 10 minutes?

Is your breakfast rice type or bread type? : Bread type.

Do you check the forecast before you leave? : uh based on my mood.

What do you do in your room? : Sit in front of my comp and reading and listening to music and drawing.

Are you a bathtub type or shower type? : Shower. I love to be fast.

What do you always do before you go to bed? : brush teeth, wash my face, reading plus listening to my mp3.

Do you use bed or futon? : Mostly bed. I use futon when the night is really hot.

What color is your futon sheets? : uh green.

How well do you sleep? Good or bad? : Always good but I yawn a lot at school. No idea why.

Is your mood good or bad, when you wake up? : Good because the music in my ears still singing.

How long is your average sleep? : uh 5 to 6 hours.

How long have you slept for the longest? : 24 hours! XD

Are you type of person who shows their feeling by face? : Definitely YES!

How do you get rid of stress? : uh Blogger, listening to music with max volume!

Is your room clean? : Well not really! Haha =.=”

What is your favorite part about your room? : My heaven aka my computer + my books.

If you were to describe yourself in color? : Black > dull/quiet/bored. Green > happy/fresh. Grey >
realistic/ego White > clean aka pure? XD

Do you have any wording habit? : uh

When is a moment when you think "I'm cool"? : When people say I’m cool.

When is a moment when you think “I’m not cool.. !?”? : uh when people say I’m not cool.

Favorite ingredients in your sandwich is..? : uh ham, cucumber, tomatoe and mayonnaise!

I'm tagging all of you who read this! XD

-Ayumi-


No comments: