WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Friday, December 5, 2008

Yabu Kota's future girlfriend's 126 questions

First - Read and answer the questions honestly..plus explanation
Second - Don't get bored because this is your chance to reveal a part of your unique self..
And Third - After answering....tag 5 or more people......
Lastly- Entitle it with your fave JE's name attaching " 's future girl's 126 questions " put it under a cut putting the same name....


Phrase you would want to confess to a boy: I really like you >.<

What do you wear to sleep?: shorts and baggy t-shirt

Your pose when sleeping?: hugging my boaster

How long do you bath?: 5-15 minutes,depends if I want to stay in the toilet longer.lol

Where do you wash first?: Face.

What is your best mimic impression?: I don’t know…..

Favorite place to shop: Shibuya 109,Je shop!lol

What do you often buy at a convenience store? : Drinks

Most expensive thing you ever bought: Ipod Touch

What you can apologize now.: Kaa-chan~ gomen ne… mainichi creditcard wo tsukau

Favorite fashion item.: Shirt and blouse.

Hair cut you want to try: Highlighted with gold and brown, long and with curly

What are you into?:Johnny’s Entertainment

Favorite phrase: Good Luck~

Favorite song: Every HSJ songs, depends sometimes too

Favorite movie: for the moment it’s Twilight.

Favorite book: a few,I guess

Favorite manga: Shinshi Doumei Cross

Favorite ramen: I don’t really like ramen XP

Favorite TV show: Shounen Club, Scrap Teacher

Favorite food: Apple, dakara~ watashi wa ringo no hime desu XD

Least favorite food : anything that has cream and too much sugar.

Favorite emoticon: XD,XP, >.<,D:

What are you afraid of most?: Dying, losing someone you love XP

What did you cry about recently?: I forgot XP Yabu’s solo?

What were you happy about recently?: I am going to hong kong tomorrow! And going to Japan on the 18th ♥~

What were you angered about recently?: Got scolded by my aunty for something I didn’t do! D:

What did you dream about recently?: I can’t remember. i couldn’t sleep yesterday.

When did you recently JUMP?: I jump everyday . LOL even if I scream of fright.

When did you recently CAMP? : I don’t CAMP :P

When did you recently SHAMPOO? : Last Night.

Favorite type of boy? : Guy that looks cute but at the same time cool, loves me and loves my family. ♥~

Favorite haircut for a boy: NO LONG AND NOT BALD!

Favorite fashion for boys: casual clothing.

Ideal kiss situation : I don’t know XP I haven’t been kissed XP

How would you want a boy to confess? : Drag me somewhere quiet and confess? XP

How would you want your boy to call you?: Anything cute. :D Nothing mean.

How many times have you experienced confession: Hmmm I don’t remember..Maybe in kindergarten? lol

What would you not want a boy to do? : Anything bad or against the rules

What would you give a boy (presents)?: My attention :D

What phase would make you happy if a boy says this to you: I love you? lol

What would shock you? : a lot of things

Your boyfriend is late. How long would you wait? Until I cant wait any longer. Mostly half an hour and I would call him DX

When is your first love?: When I was in the 1st grade XD or was it kindergarten

Your proposal words? : I don’t know LOL I would like the guy to propose :D

When would you marry? : When it settle down.

How many kids do you want? : 2-3 a boy and a girl or 2 boys and 1 girl.The brothers can protect their sister XD

Anything you want to say to your feature husband?: HI HI :D YOROSHIKU!

What would you name your kids?: for the girl Miyuki or Haruki or anything to do with seasons :D like my name XD

What does your family call you by? : Kou-chan, nee-chan , baka!(Only my cousins call me this)

Your memorable family vacation: Our Australia trip. I hardly go on family trip because my father is always busy D:

Your favorite home cooked meal: anything

What do you call your mom by?: Mum,Kaa-chan, mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What was your breakfast today?: Toast and cereal

Your first ever memory that you remember.: When I went to LA?

What did you want to be when you were little?: Doctor.

A serious injury you ever experienced: When I was I fell and have a cut my lip.Like Yuto’s but on the different side DX

Lessons you took when you were little: English, Singing, Dancing

Favorite place at school: School basketball court.

Favorite school lunch: I don’t eat school lunch~ I bring my own bento XP

Least favorite school lunch: Don’t eat them

Favorite curriculum: PE,P.O.L.

Least favorite curriculum: Maths

Favorite field day activity: Don’t know.lol

Least favorite field day activity: Don’t know too XD

Committees involved in: Don’t join them.

How do you spend your break time?: watching TV,listening to music, reading

The longest phone conversation: half an hour

How many numbers are in your cell phone?: I don’t count them, should be more than a hundered XP but I don’t text most of them XO

Where do you want to go?: Hawaii! XD

Most respectful person: My grandfather( dad’s side) and my parents

Who do want to meet the most?: Obviously……… Yabu Kota!

Most desired thing right now.: Lappy ♥~

Most respectful senior: A senior in year 12.

If you were to become the prime minister of Japan: Make it a better place :D

What would you do if you to become a boy? : I DON’T WANT TO BE A BOY! DDX

You won 3 billion yen from a lottery, what would you do? : Keep most of it and shop for new stuff XD

What would you want to be if you were reborn?: Natsumi’s granddaughter LOL it would be cool!

Your house is on fire. What do you grab out? : JE STUFF and my stuff(camera,Ipod,Handphone) O.O *touches wood*

The last day of Earth. What would you do?: “I love you all!” :D

Who do you want from HSJ to be your boyfriend?: Hmm Yabu, Yuto, Hikaru or Yamada.Takaki is okay too ~♥♥♥

Who do you want from HSJ to be your older or little brother? :BEST to be the older brothers and Ryutaro too be my little brother :D YUTO AND YAMADA AS MY TWINS! XD

Little:????Little???what??O.o

What do you want to say to yourself in 10 years?: Don’t spend so much money and have you become a matured womanl?

A person who is sensitive (can’t stand) to heat or to cold? Both DX but I hate the heat!I love Japan’s summer though!
:P

Are you an impatient or patient person?: Patient
?


Are you an romantic or a realistic person? : Romantic

Your hobby right now:
Science related and reading.

First thing you do when you wake up is? : S
leep again.


How long does it take you to get out of the house from waking up in the morning?:
10 minutes


Is your breakfast rice type or bread type? :
Bread type :D


Do you check the forecast before you leave? : Nope
.


What do you do in your room? :
Sleep lol I hardly use my own room.


Are you a bathtub type or shower type? :
Shower I guess. Bathtub will waste too much water DX


What do you always do before you go to bed? :
Check my email, brush my teeth and then wash up


Do you use bed or futon? :
Both :D


What color is your futon sheets? :
It always changes.It’s green now I think :D


How well do you sleep? Good or bad? :
Bad DX I want to sleep longer but I cant.


Is your mood good or bad, when you wake up? :
Good because I always see my dad downstairs and he always cheers me up :D


How long is your average sleep? :
6-7 hours


How long have you slept for the longest? :
11 hours


Are you type of person who shows their feeling by face? :
YES!LOL! YESH!


How do you get rid of stress? :
LJ, MSN , Yahoo


Is your room clean? :
Yup :D


What is your favorite part about your room? : Manga corner~ ♥


If you were to describe yourself in color? :
Pink > romantic, purple > mysterious, Orange > happy, White > pure? LOL


Do you have any wording habit? :
un…


When is a moment when you think "I'm cool"? : When
my parents are proud of me.


When is a moment when you think “I’m not cool.. !?”? : When
I disappoint people.


Favorite ingredients in your sandwich is..? :
Chicken and eggs and vegetables XP NO MAYO! LOL

HSGP_KEN you can do this too whenever you are free :D

I havent been posting so I thought this would be fun.

OH SANDII AM TAGGING YOU :D

No comments: