WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The ideal man for Kei~

yosh minna

because of Sensei who ask me to post, so here i am! (i told you gurls i'll make a point to post everyday eh?? ^_^)

here goes the ideal man for Kei~

1.He must be caring towards me.. and the ones that are important to him.
2.Must love animal.
3.Must love family... (both side)

4.Must know to play instrument (even if it's just a little) [but if he's willing to learn, i'm willing to learn with him]
5. (this is abit bias) he must not have ALOT of pimple (that's why i try to keep my face free of pimple) [if you want to know why, PM me]
6.Knows when i'm sad.
7.Hugs me when he feels I need it.
8.Will be there when I need him always.
9.Calls me when he thinks I'm waiting for his call.
10.Would SMS me every morning [Ohayo, Oyasumi].(and night) (i would msg him that too)

11.Would fetch me (if i'm working) or going to school when he is free.
12.Would come over to my house to stay overnight(but doing nth anything but just slp) (would let me slp on his arm when he is staying overnight).
13.Would lend me his arm/shoulder to lean on as and when I need.
14.He would let me hook his arm.. or hold on tight to his hand when i'm insecure.
15.Rmbs my birthday(because i would) and would give me a kiss on my cheek and wish me [Happy birthday Kei]
16.Would call my 'Japanese' name (although Kei is just a name i took from Kanji that's the same with my Chinese name. [opps]).

17.If he stay overnight, he would wake me up with a kiss on my cheek and say [Ohayo].
18.He must be a gentleman who waits for S** only after we are married.
19.Must be on time whenever we are meeting.(because I would try to be early) (but i'm willing to wait with a valid reason)
20.Must know atleast a few Japanese. (Because i'll be using Japanese as and when I like.)
21.I would like to cuddle up with him whenever i'm cold.
22. i must love that guy. He must love me too

i think that's all..
the numbers in bold means it's important.. it's a must.
numbers in Italic means it might not be important.. i would not not go out with him if he dun hv those.
number 5 is bold and italic which means.. it's important, and also at the same time not so important. because.. i can't dream of kissing a guy full of pimple (sry to guys out there.. =xx)
number 18 is bold and largest because that is the largest... i can't comfirm that would not happen.. but i would keep it only until my marriage...
so is number22. i must love him and he must love me in order to have this relationship going on.

to guys out there.. relax.. i won't eat you all up...

so long gurls...

btw.. that FS and livespace thing... i'll okay with it.. so do anything you all want~


Kei~


some new add-ons..(thot of it when i'm in toilet) (opps)

23.would purposly pick on me sometimes.(it's be fun like that)
24.resolve the argument as soon as possible.
25.would like to have atleast 2 or more kids. (kids are fun).
26.MUST NOT be obnoxious!!!
27.I do not require everything to be perfect. So just be yourself and make mistake where i can pick on you too! (abit too much huh..)

No comments: