WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kao's DREAM BOY XDD my taste >.<

Nick Name : Kao
Real Name : Syazza >.<
  • Must be taller than me or the same height as me
  • Romantic
  • Loves animals
  • Can take care of me (i'll make a bento for you XDD)
  • Willing to protect me (and i'll protect you too XD)
  • Hugs me when the time is right (when i'm feeling scare or sad)
  • Kiss on my cheek and not my lips xp
  • The hair is NOT TOO SHORT
  • Loves me
  • Obey fair rules
  • Will cook for me
  • Loves makes me laugh
  • Always point to me
  • Has many times to spend with me
  • Always text messaging me(sms) or email me
  • Likes to cook
  • Will give me a rose or chocolate or sweets or candy XD for valentines day XD (eventhough girls should give it to the boy OX)
  • has fringe even if it is small
  • Smiles always and laugh always
  • Makes jokes with me (but not too harsh)
  • Disturbing me eventhough if i don't like it >.<
  • Sms me every night "oyasuminasai~"
  • Knows my specialty
  • Can speak or write japanese even if a little bit...
  • Sings to me
  • Read all my poetrys
  • Tries to be a romeo
  • sweet and not acting tough
  • has own personalities and not copying others
  • likes cute stuff and always say "cuuuuuuuute >.<"
since i don't have any idea and the JEs made this kind of trivia why shouldn't we?... i just wrote this... you girls should try it too ^^ it's fun...That's all i think...erkk.. okay that's all... NOTE THIS MY FRIENDS XDD *joking* oh yeah! and another BANZAI!!! LOOOOL XD

p/s : EVERY HSGP SHOULD MAKE THIS CAUSE IT'S OUR JOB AS A FANGIRL TO HAVE OUR OWN DREAMBOYS. XDD \(^O^)V

-kaoru-

No comments: