WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Monday, June 9, 2008

achoo

hello everyone. it has been a long time I'm not posting anything here. I had a hard time to remember the password for this blog. ahaha my bad. Just to telling you gurls that I won't online for a long time. first, second semester has started so need to work hard. second, my msn is seriously dumb so I can't go online. third, uh I have no idea. I will miss you gurls very much. oh oh and happy advanced birthday to hichan. well I just want to wish you early because I'm scared that I can't send you a message during your birthday. by the way, do you want a present? if you want, I will send you one though. and I was hardly thinking this past few months, maybe I should send something to you gurls during Christmas. well just send me your home address if you want a Christmas present which is your birthday present too, okay? (sorry, I'm not that rich to send you gurls two present for a year! XD btw, I'm not a real Santa Claus so you gurls should just say that I'm a part-time Santa Claus though! jk jk) I hope that at least I can give you gurls something that you gurls can use and cherish it since I'm always not chatting with you gurls and all that. oh and sorry to Natsu for not replying your message. uh I don't have credit to reply it. It has been two months I didn't use my phone. but after I have time to buy credit and all that, I will send you a message surely. and what next I want to write? uh nothing I guess. take care of yourself. enjoy your life. make sure that you eat properly. study hard. and hope one day we will chatting together again! (oh I write like I'm going for a long journey....) send my love to Elvie. It has been a long time I didn't heard anything about her. or there is something happen actually? uh sorry. oh and next is.. ADIOS! uh I mean..bye bye! Ja ne minna! (uh I miss the way talking in english-japanese with you gurls..) oh and have a nice trip Kei. and ganbatte yo, Natsu!

-Ayumi-
(Phew~ it is good that I didn't forget about this!)

No comments: