WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Friday, June 6, 2008

JUNE POPOLO translation

HS7’s date discussion


How would you ask her on a date?

What about fashion?

Cute ideal date from the 5 members.





Theme: To ask her on the first date.







Chinen: When I have to ask a girl on a date, I’ll ask Takaki kun to do it for me (laughs).



Nakajima: That’s rude to Takaki kun. But you know, someone like us, middle school students should be by phone.



Yamada: I would ask her “let’s go on a date”, manly over the phone.Nakajima: I would ask her over by the phone too.



Chinen: I’ll ask her by mail. Because there are times when she can’t answer the phone. By mail she can see it from one mail, then she can reply back.



Morimoto: I would send her a post card (laughs).



Everyone: Ehhh~ (roar of laughter)



Nakajima: That’s not possible (laughs).



Morimoto: That’s because if I suddenly call her she might think it’s a prank. Mailing is a normal method too, that’s why a post card.



Yamada: But for post cards, it’ll take a long time for a reply back.



Okamoto: I would by mail or directly asking her casually “Want to go with me?”. I would give her the feeling that it’s not just the two of us (laughs).



Nakajima: Then, when she arrives, it’s actually just the two of you?



Everyone: Yaaay~! (applause)









Theme: Fashion



Nakajima: I’ll wear normal clothes even if it’s a date. I wouldn’t put any effort into it.



Chinen: Me too. But it’ll be different on the anniversary.Okamoto: I’d wear a clothes that are fresh and feels good to the touch (laughs).



Nakajima: Like a rabbit’s fur?Okamoto: I meant a good feeling when I wear it. Clothes that are white.



Nakajima: Seems like what a king would wear (laughs).



Yamada: I want clothes I can move around in. Then, when something happens to my girlfriend, I can save her.Everyone: That’s cool~ (laughs).



Morimoto: I would go wearing a costume or disguise of an animal.



Nakajima: Humor is in right now.



Yamada: The girl would awkwardly step away.



Morimoto: But it’ll boost up the place (laughs).









Theme: Date plan



Morimoto: If I’m going on a date, I want to go to Ibaraki prefecture. Recently I went there and the wild eel was delicious.



Yamada: I want to go swimming in the beautiful ocean in Okinawa. I think it’ll be fun if we try to find some big hermit crabs.



Nakajima: Doesn’t watching a romantic movie at an orthodox sounds good? Then we’ll go shopping and eat Italian foods.



Chinen: I want to go to a hot spring in Kyushu.



Okamoto: I’m good at the billiard, that’s why I want to have fun doing that. Also, a over sea date where I can talk in English. Divinginto the ocean in Hawaii or Guam sounds like fun too.



Everyone: You’re trying to act cool~!



Nakajima: What if we were to have a group date with 5 of us?



Yamada: First a movie, then billiards.



Chinen: Then hot spring in Kyushu.Morimoto: Ibaraki should be first.



Okamoto: Then Okinawa and Hawaii.



Nakajima: That’s more of a date tour (laughs).







COMMENT:



(roro) i wanna date yamachan BAAADLY but choicewise would be yuuto for me

XDDD



















BEST’s marriage discussion.



Who will marry first?

What kind of dad will you be?

What are the 5 member’s future prediction?









Theme: When will you marry.



Inoo: Hmm.. Marriage, I want to get married!



Yaotome: I still don’t have enough training for that. I won’t be able to make her happy… but if I am going to marry, I want to marry on March 15th when I’m 27 years old.



Takaki: I want to, on April 7th when I’m 22 years old.



Yabu: What’s with the meaning less numbers?



Arioka: Me, about 25 years old.



Yabu: I also want to get married around that age but if I want to be a young dad, I should around 23. I want people to think, I’m a young dad at some class visit day. [Class visit day. A day where parents go to school to watch their kid during class].



Takaki: I know what you mean!



Inoo: I wonder who will marry first in here.



Everyone: Dai chan! [Arioka]



Inoo: Even if he’s small, he does act like an adult.



Arioka: Oh, is that so. If you put it that way, I don’t have any bad feeling towards that (laughs).











Theme: Wedding



Takaki: Girls sure do look their best in weddings.Arioka: I want to do both Japanese and western style! [Japanese: at Shinto wearing shiromaku(white traditional Japanese wedding kimono. Western: at church wearing typical white weddingdress]



Yaotome: When you say a Japanese style then it must be a rest room (laughs) [?] Let’s wash away all the problems.[?]



Inoo: That’s good!Yabu: But I still want to see the wedding dress.



Takaki: I’m more of wedding dress too.



Yaotome: I want to lift up the wedding veil of my bride.



Everyone: Oh~, I want to do that!Yabu: I want to see the bashful smile she makes when I lift up the veil.Yaotome: It’s certainly “the best smile in the world”



Inoo: If I’m going to have a over sea wedding then I want it to be in the middle east’s Dubai. It’s really hot in Dubai right now. There are many outrageous hotels being built up right now and I want to domy wedding at places like that.



Arioka: I want to do it at a resort. Such as Karuizawa, I want it in the nature.



Takaki: I don’t care where I would get married, as long as there’s love.



Yaotome: Don’t say that with a straight face (laughs).









Theme: Ideal family





Yabu: I want some kids.



Takaki: I love kids. I wanted to be a nursery school teacher.



Arioka: I want to fool around when I‘m taking a bath with my kids.



Inoo: I want to go on a picnic with my children and my wife.



Yabu: During parents competition on field day, I want to go back to everyone who are sitting down eating my wife’s lunch, saying “ Dad got the first place!” .



Takaki: Something like eating dinner together everyday or a fun Americanized family.



Yaotome: I want my wife to tell me “you’re in my way” when she’s cooking a meal and I’m standing behind her. (laughs).



Inoo: I want a kiss in the morning when I leave, a “welcome home” kiss, and a “I’m sorry” kiss.



Everyone: That sounds good. It’ll sure make us happy.



Yaotome: Or like reading an old tale to the kids before bed time.



Arioka: Hikaru kun will surely, create his own stories (laughs).





COMMENTS:



(roro) "Yaotome: I want my wife to tell me “you’re in my way” when she’s cooking a meal and I’m standing behind her. (laughs)." WHOAH THAT WIFE SOUNDS LIKE YUKI XDDD







Credit to smalltownsburns

No comments: