WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

no updates~

looks like everyone is busy with their own things huh... lucky it's sch holiday now... i'm here to inform you girls that i'm having a concert band camp from sat(7/6) to wed(11/6) just on hi-chan's bday... nande? TT_TT last time was eka's just after i finish off my exam.. then this time is hi-chan.. lol... birthday always clash in to my schedule... demo daijoubu. I'll be back around the evening... ^^

i was going kya kya kya kya when i was watching the HSJ concert online.. *i know i'm late. But this is my first time watching that...* lol... i sort of have no idea on where to watch it.. and i had been DLing too much things. My bro say better stop. So i couldn't DL it... TT_TT.. but, i still had fun watching it... THAT CONCERT WAS FULL OF CUTENESS AND COOLNESS!! lol lol...

ouh, i went out with my friends ytd. We took neoprints. I'll post it in my other blog (myiritatinglife.blogspot.com) when i have the pics~ ^^

okay. I'll end here~ I'll post again before i leave for camp~ and i'll be back soon. ^^


Kei

No comments: