WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Friday, July 18, 2008

happy belated birthday elvie ><

GOOD MORROW MY DEAR FRIENDS
THOU HAVE BEEN GOOD?

LOLS

Hahahahahas

Right now we're reading Romeo&Juliet in English.

Hahahahahas

Dude its AWESOME

Happy late birthday Elvie

Oh you know how it was/is(?) youth week....was youth week...

Anyways I goto a christian school so about 700 french people were suppose to sleep in our school hall

LOLOL

I dont know if they did or not...anyways

THERE WERE SO MANY INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE HERE

and I missed out bcos non of my friends could goto the city with me

but I did see a japanese exchange student

he was short

lololololol

but the thing that made me realise that he was japanese was

HES UNIFORM

OMGGGGGG
>< *squeals* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT GOTO THE CITY ><"" My friends told me that there were ALOT of HOT guys i COULD have CHECKED out...but OMMGGGG ><"""""""" DAMMNNN and it was like a once in a life time oppurtunityyy DAMN ME >
LOLOLOL

Please don't look at me weirdly HAHAHAHAHAHAHAS

umm this is for arth since I had trouble sending them over my phone so she can just copy and paste it from here LOLOL

oh just to let you know the baby is not me but a friend of mine..isnt he cute?!?!?! hes all grown up now...HES ALMOST A GRADUATE O___O

lololol

OLD FART

hahahahahas...





















kawaii nee?!?!



















The glasses are fake hahahahas there my friends and theres a transformer sticker on it
i have 20/20 vision...i think LOL
























I used my eyeliner to write on my window ^O^

No comments: