WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

this is not goodbye. A c-u-later

Hey girls. I have something to say.
I've told some of you and some must've heard from the others right?Well I got my scholarship.
They reconsidered me again so i'm going.
End of next month. UK for GCE A-levels.
I had previously set my mind to accept the fact that i will not be going.
I just found out that i get the scholarship yesterday afternoon
I'm still taking everything in. My life is changing so fast.
So i have tonnes of things to settle this month until the end of August.
I dont know what my school is yet or if i'll be having a good access to internet.
So...talk to you soon?

you know i'm not being myself when i havent downloaded new HSJ perfs and scans as soon as they're out.

I wont be able to do that anymore soon

I should be happy right?

I'll be happy when i finish all the forms and visas and quit my current school.


Status: confused, scared, shocked, restless.

-Eka-

No comments: