WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Omedetou & Your Seed

Happy Belated Birthday to those who's birthday was in 4th July.
Massu- I'm was first attracted to him cos he reminds me of Daiki. I like his voice and i like that he gets away with crazy designed pants and 3/4 pants.
Jin- I hate that he tries to act 'sexy' all the time. I dont deny that he's not bad looking. His english is good. I hate all the crazy fangirl's delusions of akame being AkanishixKamenashi=inlove instead of =best of friends. But all in all, you're not that bad of an idol.

Wish both of them good luck. They decided to be and stick to this business, I hope they dont disappoint their fans and are not disappointed because of thier fans.

I would also like to wish again, Happy Birthday to Rllaneis. I know he wont read this but i'm sorry i didnt directly greet you Happy birthday on that day. leaving an off9 message just didnt come to my mind. Thanks for being a mentor to me. =)

And Kaoru... nice message to Massu =]

What do you all think of the song "Your Seed?"

Here's mine:
I love it

People think that the writer of the song was so dumb that he accidentally put the name as 'Your Seed' when he actually meant something else.
I think the the writer is a genious. Well maybe not a genious but he's good.
From the lyric(translated by shimizumiki@lj), In my opinion, Your Seed is a very suitable name for the song
The seed is yours for you to control.
Your life.
Believe in yourself and plant that seed.
You cant go anywhere if you dont do it yourself

Comment on the song:
Gosh. Loads and loads of Takaki. Again.
I love it
They say Takaki's the only one that attend vocal training
Some people hate his bakaness and hate his 'trying to act cool most of the other times' aura.
I say..Let him be.I like his voice. I'm glad that it's him not Yabu or Hikaru again.
Not that i dont like their voices
I like the chinese element around the middle of the song
I love that their songs have meanings(other than I wo Kure that i still havent figured out until now.)
I feel like playing over and over again

Your turn~ What do the other HSGP members think of the song?

randoms:
NEWS's new dvd is their tokyo dome concert. i think. Kaoru knows more about this XD
Tegomass getting a new single after ai ai gasa?
Bouken Rider preview sounded boring to me >.<
Maou started. Did code blue started too? Hichan's comment on Maou's first ep?
Maths T_T

-Eka-

No comments: