WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hiya!

It's been a long time since i updated anything huh..



I updated the playlist. I think you girls should take turn picking the first song to play on it every month. ofcourse i'm first xP (since i own the playlist) and i absolutely adore Yabu's song 'Angel come to me' I like the lyrics ^_^





I updated the fic list at the sidebar too with the new season =D





Kaokao, did you check that when you try post, the tab is on 'compose' not Edit Html cos the colour options (as well as other options) are not there if the tab is on Edit Html. You have to put in the colour codes yourself.





No new news on HSJ that i know of.





I havent been keeping up with the radio shows.


HSJ is having a tour this winter. Will Natsumi be able to go to one? >.<





Most of you are having holidays~ Yay!





I'm still in school T_T


will have my holiday on the 13th of December.


Trying to not think about it =^_^=





I want to send you guys a letter but...


i havent figured out how to send mails from the school ^^"


or how the stamps are here ^^"

me with my friends near the tower bridge of london ^_^

-Eka-




No comments: