WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Friday, November 21, 2008

Me again.

Wahh.

Hahaha. I'm guessing you guys may be too busy to post these days?

Hmm... I feel so sleepy still.

Today I have the day off to begin my studying for exams.

I'm suppose to go to my friends house later to have a study day.

>< I feel like a nerd. Hahaha.

Lately I've realise my hairs getting pretty long. Hmm... I wonder when I should go and get it cut. Lols. I feel too lazy at the moment. Hehe.

I also have noticed that since last year, I have matured. Mmm... So much has happened since I have met all you guys... and so much has changed...

Hahaha. I don't really like change that much though... but the change is good... because although I really don't want to grow up... I'm starting to anyways... ><... atleast I hope it's good... lols.

Now-a-days I been really really happy to have an older brother like mine. Lately, we've been talking alot and mucking around. I always thought that it would be impossible for me to be able to get close because of our age difference, well he is 9 years older than me, but I guess I was wrong. I always thought my brother hated me because he was always yelling at me, but I was wrong. He tells me off and teaches me at the same time. I really love my brother, but haha I'm never telling him that.

Sometimes he acts more like a father figure more than my actual dad does.

Anyways, hahaha, I don't know what brought that up but yeah. I just been thinking a lot about random things. Such as when I am older, will I still have time for this? and so forth.

><

Hmm... Oh I was going through my folders of photos, I realise I'm a big cam-whore. LOL. Anyways, I realise I use to look so innocent. At least I think I did. Now I'm all grown up. T__T

Here's some photos of me and me&my friends. Lols.
This is me and my friend Sam in drama class. LOL I was laughing so much. Hahaha.

NIC! Lols. This is me and my closes buddies. Guess where I am. LOL. Purple Monster.


Me, Ahjushi and Avi. LOLS. Avi is my bestie. My fringe is so long.

My other Bestie Sana. She's been on our blog before. Haha. I like my hair here hehe.

My Nerd and me reading. Can you see what's wrong in the picture? I call her Lamb or Nerd Haha.

Hehe. I was over powering them. Keke. Lmaos. Anyways Ahjushi and Nerd. Hehe. Do you like my boxers? I made it myself in Textiles.

Lunchtime with the gang, I got bored and started to take photos. Hehe. Isn't she cute? Haha.

My retocky!!! Hehehe. She likes to be known as Squishy!! Lmaos. Don't ask why but she's a funny bugger. Lols.

I missed the bus yesturday morning so I decided to take some photos. These are the most recent pictures I have taken Hehe.

My summer uniform is gay! Hahaha.


Close up. I like my hair but its so long ><

Hehe. This is when I was having a weird hair day. I was playing with my sisters eyeliner. ><>

I was graphiti-ing the school tables out of boredom. Hehehe.

Oh. And this is me and my friend Bonnie, about two years ago. Hahaha. Innocent? I kind of thought so. This was when I began taking alot of photos too. Hehe. Year 8... I was about 13-14. Damn.


So there. Haha. That was fun. Lols. Anyways I am off to fan-girl. Omg... Taemin ><>

Miss you!! Love you!! BYES!!

No comments: