WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So Tired.

Hey girls. Omg. I am so sleepy.

I need to sleep.

For the past week I been sleeping extremely late.

T_____T and my exams begin next week.

>___<

Must say never be like me.

I don't ever do my work on time and when I finally do, I have to do so much at once.

Now I'm so sleepy because if it. Arghhhh....

Anyways.

Arth texted me the other night and omg I couldn't even open my eyes long enough to even read what she wrote. Haha. Then again it was 4 am my time...I wonder what time it was for you?

LOL.

So sleepy. Hmm...What else to talk about? Hmmm....I really don't know. I'm too tired. I have like 2-3 weeks until summer holidays. Omg. I can't wait. SLEEP!

Hehehe.

Well I'm going to go now.

OH BUT WAIT.

I have been really really really happy lately besides my sleepiness.

1. UCHI IS COMING BACK WOOOT!

2. I have a new love...^___^ but I will always love my NEWS hehehe

3. I have befriended the japanese exchange student. T__T she scares me when she speaks japanese very quickly.

Hahaha. I'm still tired...OMG....>< LOVE....

OH...Hmm...Arths been wanting me to show her a story I wrote in august...but I don't know if I should post it or not...

Hmm...should I? shouldn't I?

Hmm...I really am too tired to think. Haha. I'll get back to you then.

Good Day!

- sleepy bum

No comments: