WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hello everyone~As you can see.. I'm back ^_^


Holiday was fun-cold-tiring-confusing XD

As usual in any travelling we(my family) do I became:


1. The human calculator (this time its easy cos i just have to divide everything by five to get [roughly]brunei currency ^_^)


2. The MRT/MTR/Metro guide (since i can pretty much make out which station to go to/ where to interchange/ the lines/ the exits - i love the MRT/MTR/Metro)


3. The person you go to when you finished your own money and need a top up for your purchase (seriously.. i'm the worst shopper in my family. I brought back home 330 yuan, if my dad had let me hold on to Hongkong Dollars too i bet i would still have many of those)


4. The photographer (but this time made sure they took pics of me too)


I didnt found that sino center in Hongkong -_-" So to make up for not finding japanese items, i bought 3 picture books with fahrenheit in them and Color magazine (featuring fahrenheit of course XD) I would have bought more but the books were damn heavy and i had to hand carry them during my flight back.


Apparently hotels in Hongkong is very expensive so my parents made us stay in a guest house. The room was smaller than i imagine X_X. here's a sketch of our room (i didnt took a pic of it before we messed it up)



Since i usually buy a couple of story book when i'm on holiday and i didnt manage to go into a decent book shop in China/HK.. I nabbed 3 story books on my one night in Kota Kinabalu just because i had some leftover malaysian money that my dad gave me to shop with a long time ago


-midway message- I'm trying to make this post long as I never really post anything anyway so yeah, sorry -midway message ends-


I hope everyone had a good week the past week where ever you were. I missed chatting with everyone. As of now i've sort of finished going through all the webpages i usually go to on daily basis to check what i've missed out on. Although.. I cant get to L! Something wrong with the server? cos the pics in Akaru's livejournal isnt loading for me too.. (And i have to say i was hoping to see more post from him after i came back but am dissappointed that he only posted once, owh well.. maybe he's busy)

Hmm... I have nothing else to say..

I'm tempted to buy the HSJ 2008 calendar. But i dont know what my mum would say of me spending $40+ on a calendar.. but 100 pages!.. I'm still wondering if i should ask her.
I just found out Astro has a channer 963 (NHK premium which might probably be the channel that my couz's friend said she's watching Shounen club (which is using a different name - she wont tell us which channel or the name of the show) so I'm still 'investigating') Do you guys have any idea of this? (referring to those living in Malaysia and Brunei that has astro)
On the other news...
My dad has to do office work in KL for two weeks on 26/12 I think. (He's not too happy with it since he doesnt like working in the office)
My mom is thinking of accompanying him there.
And since i'm practically my mum's sidekick/personal assistant and she wont want to wander around KL alone while my dad is working.. Maybe she's bringing me along. but it's not confirmed yet though. My dad did say okay to her tagging along.. *shrugs* but yeah possibility of me 'dissappearing' again.
Last but not least...
Happy holidays, Happy *advanced* merry christmas and happy new year
Hope Ayumi gets well soon (and others that are sick at the moment)
Hope to chat with Roro, kaokao, yuki and kimie since i havent seen them online yet.
Ganbatte to Keichi and Natsumi on their fics
Hope Speranza has a great time in HK
*I wonder if i should pic spam now*
-Eka-

No comments: