WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Thursday, December 13, 2007

More sad news ?

Just wanted to let you girls no that from tomorrow I will be disapearing for awhile and I don't know when I'll be bback
it might be soon or it might be a long time but hopefully I will be back
Theres 2 reasons why:
1. This computers my sister and shes moving out of the house
so shes taking the comp with her and i have no communication online
2. My family is falling apart so right now i feel like shit
depression sucks
so yeh i will be back some day
continue ur drawings and fanfics cos they are great
and ill finish off with a poem ive written today
my emo side i guess haha
the side u guys havent seen of me i think lols.

Bye Bye I'll miss you all.



Regrets
As dark as my soul has become,
Beholding regrets restricting me to continue on,
I await for this life to be done,
And allow me to rest peacefully forever.

My heart is aching for what I have done,
With a load of guilt continuously following me,
Life, What is it when theres no light shining from the sun,
As darkness ponders into sight.

In my mind, nothing matters anymore,
Life will be simpler if there was no me,
I'm alone, feeling abandoned by all,
As I end here, with nothing more to say.


>=[

2 comments:

HeiSeiGirlsPower said...

let me be your sun kimie
=]

T_T

ill promise ill go to austrealia in years time
DX
T_T

ill rescue you

baka kimie
dont wish to die
=[
datte

i have been depressed as you
and i habe wished to die looooooooootes of times
=/

but now...i have realised...

if i did then i cant change my problem and i will make ATLEAST a PERSONS sad ....

but you kimie have looooooooooooads of friends
dont make us sad
dont be selfish!*that's what i say to myself*
=p
*HUGSA KIMIE* DAISUKI!!!

HeiSeiGirlsPower said...

^ THAT'S ME LOL

your twin...arth

roro or juu >.>