WELCOME TO OUR BLOG~ XD

To tell the hsgp_K,N,E's fan (We have fans?) the truth...we 10 people actually are from Different Countries...Ayumi is from Malaysia, Kaoru is from Malaysia,Natsumi is from Malaysia, Eka is from Brunei, Yuki is from Brunei, Hichan is from a mysterious place, Juu is from the Uber happy Philippines, Kei is from Singapore, Kimie is from Australia, and Elvie is from France. We all have A same goal which is GO TO JAPAN AND MEET OUR FAV JE. We are online friends. We met in littlix(onlinely) and became friends. Eventhough we have never met each other before but we are still best friends. We exchange pictures and info about ourselves. Then Kei made a fic called HeiSei Girls Power(HSGP). Therefore the group of HSGP were created. Thank You Kei. Fate bring us together.YAY~~!! ENJOY AND ARIGATOU MINNA FOR SUPPORTING THIS BLOG~ WE LOVE YOU ALL -CHU- XD :3

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tadaima~

Hi gurls~ I'm back. Sorry i just dissappeared without telling i'll be going anywhere. I mished you guys XD

My parents just decided to go to Labuan(its an island in Malaysia; there's a wedding) the afternoon before we're going. So yeah, everything was rushing and i even didnt have time to look for my handphone that morning. Stayed there 1 night and went to stay at my cuz house for another 3 days. No internet connection and stuff.. so yeah.. i didnt even tell my bestfriend >.<

Me and my cuzz bought Tantei gakuen Q, romantic princess part 1 and prince of tennis and i brought my UMP cds so... TV 24/7 there. hehe.

I missed Taiga's and Hikaru's Birthday.. Happy belated Birthday you too!

Lastly, sorry there's the delay of the next part of the fic. I havent even started yet. sorry, i'll try to finish it soon.

EKA

No comments: